My Sweet Lord by George Harrison
My Sweet Lord by George Harrison is a mostly acoustic song played with a capo at the 2nd fret. The song is made up of two or three parts with a key change and the same strum pattern throughout. We will be studying not only the acoustic part but the electric slide lead parts as well.
$.99 For the first month!
- over 700 unique lessons
- complete 58 lesson beginner program
- over 200 song lessons w/ accurate tabs
- jam tracks
- genre and skill specific lessons
- first rate customer service
- submit lesson requests
- cancel anytime
- best bang for your buck anywhere
You must be a student to view the lesson charts. Subscribe here.