Big Iron by Marty Robbins
Big Iron is a relatively simple tune with 4 chords. It uses the same strumming pattern throughout with a simple arrangement. Chords used are Am, E, C, F. The original is played with a capo at the 4th fret.
$.99 For the first month!
- over 700 unique lessons
- complete 58 lesson beginner program
- over 200 song lessons w/ accurate tabs
- jam tracks
- genre and skill specific lessons
- first rate customer service
- submit lesson requests
- cancel anytime
- best bang for your buck anywhere
You must be a student to view the lesson charts. Subscribe here.