Maggie May by Rod Stewart
In this lesson we will be learning a simple version of Rod Stewart’s Maggie May on acoustic guitar. The chords used are D, A, G, Em, F#m. I will show you a few options on how to play the F#m chord if you have trouble playing full barre chords.
$.99 For the first month!
- over 700 unique lessons
- complete 58 lesson beginner program
- over 200 song lessons w/ accurate tabs
- jam tracks
- genre and skill specific lessons
- first rate customer service
- submit lesson requests
- cancel anytime
- best bang for your buck anywhere
You must be a student to view the lesson charts. Subscribe here.