I’ll Fight by Wilco
I’ll Fight by Wilco is a fairly simple song to play with the exception of the melodic intro. The song is a folk style acoustic tune using a capo on the 3rd fret. The intro contains a melody within the strumming of the chord progression. Chord shapes used are Am, C, Dm, Em, F, and G
$.99 For the first month!
- over 700 unique lessons
- complete 58 lesson beginner program
- over 200 song lessons w/ accurate tabs
- jam tracks
- genre and skill specific lessons
- first rate customer service
- submit lesson requests
- cancel anytime
- best bang for your buck anywhere
You must be a student to view the lesson charts. Subscribe here.