In the Ghetto by Elvis
In this lesson we will be learning In The Ghetto by Elvis. The original recording was done with a capo on the first fret. The main riff of the song is played with a hybrid picking style. The rest of the tune is arpeggiated chords and strumming. Chords used are A, E, D, and a Bm barre chord shape.
$.99 For the first month!
- over 700 unique lessons
- complete 58 lesson beginner program
- over 200 song lessons w/ accurate tabs
- jam tracks
- genre and skill specific lessons
- first rate customer service
- submit lesson requests
- cancel anytime
- best bang for your buck anywhere
You must be a student to view the lesson charts. Subscribe here.