Major Minor Blues Lick
In this lesson we will be studying a blues lick that combines major and minor pentatonic notes. This is a great way to spice up your soloing and add a little sophistication. The lick works best over the I and IV chords in a 12 bar blues. Practice with the jam track
$.99 For the first month!
- over 700 unique lessons
- complete 58 lesson beginner program
- over 200 song lessons w/ accurate tabs
- jam tracks
- genre and skill specific lessons
- first rate customer service
- submit lesson requests
- cancel anytime
- best bang for your buck anywhere
You must be a student to view the lesson charts. Subscribe here.