Eric Clapton Style Lick #2
In this lesson we will cover another Clapton style blues lick in the key of A. The excerpt is indicative of Clapton’s use of quick hammer ons and pull offs. The lick serves well as a turn around over bars 11 and 12 of a 12 bar blues.
$.99 For the first month!
- over 700 unique lessons
- complete 58 lesson beginner program
- over 200 song lessons w/ accurate tabs
- jam tracks
- genre and skill specific lessons
- first rate customer service
- submit lesson requests
- cancel anytime
- best bang for your buck anywhere
You must be a student to view the lesson charts. Subscribe here.