Beefing Up the Power Chord
In this lesson we will be learning a different approach to the power chord by adding the 5th interval on the bottom of the chord. This is commonly used in hard rock styles and several examples are given.
Sign Up for 7 Day Free Trial
- over 700 unique lessons
- complete 58 lesson beginner program
- over 200 song lessons w/ accurate tabs
- jam tracks
- genre and skill specific lessons
- first rate customer service
- submit lesson requests
- cancel anytime
- best bang for your buck anywhere
There are no Jam Tracks for this lesson.