Applying Dominant 7 Chords
In this lesson you will learn how to apply dominant 7 chords to the 12 bar blues pattern. We will also cover a way to end the 12 bar blues with a single note riff.
Sign Up for 7 Day Free Trial
- over 700 unique lessons
- complete 58 lesson beginner program
- over 200 song lessons w/ accurate tabs
- jam tracks
- genre and skill specific lessons
- first rate customer service
- submit lesson requests
- cancel anytime
- best bang for your buck anywhere
You must be a student to view the lesson charts. Subscribe here.
There are no Jam Tracks for this lesson.