The G Run
The G Run is a common riff used in bluegrass and created by Lester Flatt that signifies the end of a chord progression. It is often used as the basis to improvisation as well. It is a very recognizable riff in the bluegrass realm.
$.99 For the first month!
- over 700 unique lessons
- complete 58 lesson beginner program
- over 200 song lessons w/ accurate tabs
- jam tracks
- genre and skill specific lessons
- first rate customer service
- submit lesson requests
- cancel anytime
- best bang for your buck anywhere
You must be a student to view the lesson charts. Subscribe here.