Mississippi Queen by Mountain
In this lesson we will be learning the main guitar riffs to the Mountain classic Mississippi Queen. Guitarist Leslie West makes great use of the the pentatonic minor scale to formulate these recognizable riffs. The arrangement follows a I-IV-V chord pattern.
$.99 For the first month!
- over 700 unique lessons
- complete 58 lesson beginner program
- over 200 song lessons w/ accurate tabs
- jam tracks
- genre and skill specific lessons
- first rate customer service
- submit lesson requests
- cancel anytime
- best bang for your buck anywhere
You must be a student to view the lesson charts. Subscribe here.