Me And Bobby McGee by Janis Joplin
In this lesson we will be learning Me And Bobby McGee on acoustic guitar. The song consists of a simple 3 chord progression that switches keys about half way through. It starts in the key of G playing G, C, and D chords. The key change is to A using A, E, and D chords. The most challenging part about this tune is the intro strumming pattern.
$.99 For the first month!
- over 700 unique lessons
- complete 58 lesson beginner program
- over 200 song lessons w/ accurate tabs
- jam tracks
- genre and skill specific lessons
- first rate customer service
- submit lesson requests
- cancel anytime
- best bang for your buck anywhere
You must be a student to view the lesson charts. Subscribe here.