Intro to Funk
In this lesson we are going to discuss some concepts of Funk music. Funk is a genre of music created in the late 60’s that combines elements of jazz, soul, and R&B. Funk music often de-emphasizes melody and harmony and focuses on creating a strong rhythmic groove.
$.99 For the first month!
- over 700 unique lessons
- complete 58 lesson beginner program
- over 200 song lessons w/ accurate tabs
- jam tracks
- genre and skill specific lessons
- first rate customer service
- submit lesson requests
- cancel anytime
- best bang for your buck anywhere
There are no Jam Tracks for this lesson.