Transposition of music
In this lesson we will learn about transposing music. Transposing is the shifting of a melody, a harmonic progression or an entire musical piece to another key, while maintaining the same tone structure.
$.99 For the first month!
- over 700 unique lessons
- complete 58 lesson beginner program
- over 200 song lessons w/ accurate tabs
- jam tracks
- genre and skill specific lessons
- first rate customer service
- submit lesson requests
- cancel anytime
- best bang for your buck anywhere
There are no Jam Tracks for this lesson.