Lagrima Part 1
In this lesson we will learn the first part of the classical guitar tune, Lagrima. It is one of the best known original tunes buy Spanish guitarist Francisco Terrega. The composition consists of 16 bars and follows an ABA pattern. The A section is written in E Major and the B section is written in E minor. Each section consists of 8 bars. In this lesson we will study the E Major section and also provide the Lagrima tab.
Sign Up for 7 Day Free Trial
- over 700 unique lessons
- complete 58 lesson beginner program
- over 200 song lessons w/ accurate tabs
- jam tracks
- genre and skill specific lessons
- first rate customer service
- submit lesson requests
- cancel anytime
- best bang for your buck anywhere
You must be a student to view the lesson charts. Subscribe here.