Jack Johnson Style Strumming
In this lesson we will be studying a percussive element of Jack Johnson’s strumming style. Johnson uses a lot of “dead notes” in his strumming patterns. This helps, as a solo player, establish a groove and give the music a little rhythm. We will be using an excerpt from Bubble Toes to demonstrate.
$.99 For the first month!
- over 700 unique lessons
- complete 58 lesson beginner program
- over 200 song lessons w/ accurate tabs
- jam tracks
- genre and skill specific lessons
- first rate customer service
- submit lesson requests
- cancel anytime
- best bang for your buck anywhere
You must be a student to view the lesson charts. Subscribe here.