Hybrid Picking Basics
Hybrid picking is the technique of using both your fingers and a pick to play the strings. It is used for several reasons including efficiency, tone, and style. Hybrid picking is used in nearly every genre and a great technique that will expand your playing capabilities. In this lesson we will start with a basic exercise using the pick and second finger.
$.99 For the first month!
- over 700 unique lessons
- complete 58 lesson beginner program
- over 200 song lessons w/ accurate tabs
- jam tracks
- genre and skill specific lessons
- first rate customer service
- submit lesson requests
- cancel anytime
- best bang for your buck anywhere