Folk Style Strumming
In this lesson we will discuss and demonstrate two specific folk style strumming patterns. The “Folk Strum” and the “Boom Chicka” strumming patterns are two of the most common strumming patterns in folk and other related genres of music.
$.99 For the first month!
- over 700 unique lessons
- complete 58 lesson beginner program
- over 200 song lessons w/ accurate tabs
- jam tracks
- genre and skill specific lessons
- first rate customer service
- submit lesson requests
- cancel anytime
- best bang for your buck anywhere
You must be a student to view the lesson charts. Subscribe here.
There are no Jam Tracks for this lesson.