Basic Rasqueado Flamenco Strumming
In this lesson we will start learning the Flamenco strumming technique called the Rasqueado. We will start with a very basic one finger rasqueado strum. The rasqueado strumming technique allows for the complex, subdivided rhythms that we find in Flamenco music. The strum involves flicking your finger over the strings. Using all for fingers of your strum hand you can create and play very interesting rhythm patterns
Sign Up for 7 Day Free Trial
- over 700 unique lessons
- complete 58 lesson beginner program
- over 200 song lessons w/ accurate tabs
- jam tracks
- genre and skill specific lessons
- first rate customer service
- submit lesson requests
- cancel anytime
- best bang for your buck anywhere
You must be a student to view the lesson charts. Subscribe here.
There are no Jam Tracks for this lesson.