Essential Bluegrass Rhythm
One of the most common rhythms in bluegrass music is often referred to as the bass chop. This is essential to the feel of bluegrass.
$.99 For the first month!
- over 700 unique lessons
- complete 58 lesson beginner program
- over 200 song lessons w/ accurate tabs
- jam tracks
- genre and skill specific lessons
- first rate customer service
- submit lesson requests
- cancel anytime
- best bang for your buck anywhere
You must be a student to view the lesson charts. Subscribe here.