Essential Bluegrass Rhythm
One of the most common rhythms in bluegrass music is often referred to as the bass chop. This is essential to the feel of bluegrass.
Sign Up for 7 Day Free Trial
- over 700 unique lessons
- complete 58 lesson beginner program
- over 200 song lessons w/ accurate tabs
- jam tracks
- genre and skill specific lessons
- first rate customer service
- submit lesson requests
- cancel anytime
- best bang for your buck anywhere
You must be a student to view the lesson charts. Subscribe here.