Beautiful Crazy by Luke Combs
The song Beautiful Crazy by Luke Combs is played with a capo at the 4th fret and uses 7 chords. The chord shapes needed are G, D/F#, Em7, Dadd9, C, Am7, and C/B. The strumming pattern is a common one and stays consistent throughout.
$.99 For the first month!
- over 700 unique lessons
- complete 58 lesson beginner program
- over 200 song lessons w/ accurate tabs
- jam tracks
- genre and skill specific lessons
- first rate customer service
- submit lesson requests
- cancel anytime
- best bang for your buck anywhere
You must be a student to view the lesson charts. Subscribe here.